Read on to learn just how awesome she is... if you don't already know.
1. She was the cutest kid (Lots of mom's think their child is the cutest, but they're wrong, Keri was. Sorry)
2. She acts like she's shy, but she's totally not
3. She's undeniably gorgeous
4. She makes weird look cool (I make weird look awkward)

5. She has an unlimited supply of funny faces
6. She will kick your butt at any sport
7. She has an unruly head of curls
8. She loves Jesus
9. She met Phil Vischer (creator of VeggieTales) and is taking a class taught by his mom
10. She is the most in shape person I know (Can you please get a little fat so my self-esteem can catch up?)
11. She "gets me" (or at least puts on a good game face)
AND...
12. She's my sister!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERI!!



I am so relieved to know that you guys dressed up like weirdos in leotards too when you were young!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Keri!!!