Finding inspiration on April Fool's day

While on a quest to find inspiration that will help me define the direction of this blog, I came across an article entitled, "How to be a 20-Something."  Most likely to the horror of my mom (and mother-in-law), it's pretty much spot on... give or take a few promiscuous notes (I was always a perfectly moral Christian girl, after all).

I know it's more fun browsing pretty pictures intermittently dotted with clever captions, than to read a whole cluster of words at once, but if you're up to the challenge, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Besides, who couldn't use a few more chuckles on April Fool's Day?




And just for good measure: here's a picture of my 2 sisters blowing raspberries for the camera. (I'll know how devoted they are to reading my blog by how long it takes them to curse me for posting this picture - sneaky, eh?)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA. This is hilarious. I'm not even mad.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave a comment!