Pretty dresses from Modcloth

Sister #3 is getting married this August and asked each of her bridesmaids (aka: sisters) to pick out their own dresses from Modcloth.  ...Oh man, and here I was all excited for shiny pink taffeta and bouffant sleeves. Not! The only stipulations are 1) it has to look vintage-esque and 2) must fall in the muted color range.  So here we go.

All Aflutter Dress


Take a Gander Dress


Grace Gardens Dress


Secret Gardenia Dress


Fountain Fixture Dress


Dress that Launched 1000 Ships in Dusk
I love this dress & I would seriously wear it everywhere

Autumn Wheat Dress
Does this count as a muted color?

Down to the Floor-al Dress


In Harmony with Nature Dress
I don't think I actually like this one. But the colors would probably work well with my coloring.

Whisked Away Dress
Ok, I doubt this fits the bill, but I had to include it.
Can't you picture walking around Paris or Italy in this with some strappy sandals, a cropped denim jacket and wooden bangles? 

All found here


Which one(s) would you choose? I bet it would be helpful if I mentioned that the wedding will be outdoors in a Southern California park and attire is super casual (like we're-not-wearing-shoes-and-the-bride-and-groom-are-hippies-casual).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!