The perfect baby shower gift

Spring is definitely in the air (except for that new layer of white snow on the ground this morning) and pregnant women are popping up all over the place! Between family and friends, I probably know about 10 ladies who are all sporting their baby bumps, so what better time then now to start sharpening my diaper-cake-making skills!

Personally, I'm a cloth diaper kind of gal - did you know it takes approx. 550 years for 1 disposable diaper to decompose? - but that's a choice each momma-to-be has to make for herself.  In the meantime, at least I can supply conventional diaperers with a few outrageously overpriced, albeit more sustainable, diapers in a really fun and creative way. 








































Now that I'm thinking about it, it's probably not too hard to convert these into cloth diaper cakes. Just substitute prefolds for the disposables and voila! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!