Before we progress into further holiday recaps as promised, I first have to share with you the greatest new joy in my life:

After weeks of painfully long startups and countless crashes, I nearly threw my Dell pc against the wall. Thankfully, Brandon intervened before I really lost my marbles and said, "get dressed - we're going to the mall." I didn't even argue with him about the what if's and the should we really's, and normally I would, believe me. Instead, I just followed him to the car, into the Apple store and straight up to closest employee with a scanny thinger and headset.
I've always been terrified of the infamous PC to Mac switch over, despite knowing it'd suite my graphic design and photography needs much better, but still I was fearful of the unknown, of losing pictures/documents or of emailing people in Russian (which I did... somehow... to my boss). Luckily, the transition was fairly smooth considering I had plunged into the Apple world a few months ago when I finally traded in my trusty waterproof indestructo flip phone for an iphone.
I'm still a little trepidatious of uploading files and never being able to find them again, but I feel so incredibly tech savvy now - which I hope translates to this blog. Speaking of... Instagram, baby!! I'm addicted, aren't you? Follow me, the hubs and the pup over at MeettheCamerons, or simply click the camera icon at the top of this page.
One more thing: PHOTO DUMPS! Welcome to the first installment.

Stay tuned for Holiday Recap, Pt 2. COMING SOON!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show some love and leave a comment!