I'll have an ipad with that pizza, please.

Brandon's birthday is still a few weeks away, but honestly, this couldn't wait. Ever since he landed his sweet new mentoring job at AIM House, he's been begging for an ipad as a way to help him organize between work and school.  I can't help but wonder if having to watch movies for the last 6 months on his little android phone had anything to do with it too...  Regardless, it was a worthy investment.

I'd like to say a very big THANKS to all our family and friends who contributed and thereby made possible the funding of this early birthday gift. In addition to a few photos, I also took a really crappy video (see bottom) of the surprise unfolding via my laptop.  Sorry for the poor sound, poor picture, poor quality... poor everything really - but you'll get the jist.

For the record, I told Mr. Photogenic here NOT to make a goofy face.


* * * Turn up the volume and watch it unfold below * * *



Happy early birthday, Brando.  
Don't drop it.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video Jen! I'm glad Brandon likes his new ipad :o)

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blogs and seeing your videos! Im glad brandon loves his ipad...some how i knew he would :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave a comment!