I wasn't terribly good at sports growing up - just ask my family, I'm sure they'd be happy to elaborate - but it wasn't for lack of effort on my part. Whether it be soccer, volleyball, cross country, swimming or diving, I just wasn't interested, and I could never muster enough gumption to stick it out since my heart was so obviously not in it. That's the way things proceeded until freshman year of college, when I was finally introduced to rock climbing...
I've been hooked ever since.
 |
| Top right photo and bottom middle photo credit: TJ Brumme |
And the newest addition to my climbing pursuits (it all started with the
Ouray Festival)... Ice Climbing.
 |
| Photo credit: TJ Brumme |
 |
| Again, photo credit: TJ Brumme (without whom I'd have very few self portraits!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show some love and leave a comment!