Apartment inspiration

Did you know that Brandon and I have never had our own abode?  As owners, renters or otherwise.  Sure, we've had places to put our stuff and park our keisters, but there was always the looming possibility of real estate agents or construction workers entering the premises (and they did. unannounced. fun).  I'm not trying to knock those opportunities, because we're super uber thankful for the generosity of those blessings, but it has made me realize that once we settle down here in Colorado, it will be the first time as a married couple that we'll be able to call a place "home."  It's pretty exciting.  Not to mention, I've got 3 years of repressed interior design ideas bursting to express themselves all over our future floorplan.

With the apartment search coming to a close (more details to come soon!), I've been scouring apartmenttherapy.com, Craigslist and Ikea (duh) for inspiration, and thanks to fellow blogger Stephanie over at 3000 miles, I think I've found our first purchase...


find it here

Utility bills are overrated anyway. Bring on the decor!

Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!