Ode to Sesame Street

There really wasn't a question as to what I was going to post about today.  For whatever reason, the Cameron household is brimming with random Sesame Street references this week.  It all started with Brandon asking me "Hey Jen, what does this remind you of?" and I look up to see him doing - what I can only describe as - an intense noodle arm thumping dance.

Picture this and then push fast forward on your mental flip book. 


Next thing I know I'm checking my email (guess who has another interview!) and I started humming the Sesame Street theme song - which HAS to be buried very deep in my subconscious, because I didn't even know I knew the song.  Seriously, if prompted to repeat the tune right now, I'd fail miserably.

So without further ado, I present to you probably the best Seasame Street shout-out (ever), and here's to reliving all those repressed childhood memories of creepy montages of matted puppets.


 Have fun [*@!&]-ing today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!