HURRICANE SANDY

How are all my east coasters doing?! The pictures surfacing from New York (the real ones mind you, not the fake one's from "The Day After Tomorrow" movie) are absolutely incredible. Subways are submerged, cranes are collapsing, trees are toppling and everyone is evacuating. In the 27 years I lived there, I never saw anything like it, and technically I still haven't since I'm sitting 1700 miles away in sunny Colorado right now. Thank goodness for Google News and Instagram though, eh?  Just kidding. Kinda.  Seriously though, my prayers go out to friends and family, mine and yours.  And to all those still able to read this: A) props to you for reading my blog, of all things, during the middle of this storm and B) here's my favorite Hurricane Sandy picture thus far. Stay safe. Stay dry!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!