Congratulations Wheaton Thunder!

Just in case I haven't mentioned this before, my youngest sister (Keri) is an awesome soccer player, and today she made me uber proud as I watched her and her Wheaton College soccer team play - and WIN - their way into the NCAA Div III finals!

Wheaton wins 2-0 over Ithaca

I was pretty sad I couldn't fly to San Antonio, TX to help cheer the team on like some crazed lunatic from the stands, but while I was doing my best to shout loudly through the live streaming feed on my computer, I spotted a few familiar faces who were able to be there...

My dad, Uncle Donny and goddaughter, Faith were just 3 of the 8 family fans who made it to TX for the game.
If you want to watch the finals tomorrow (and you know you do), here's THE LINK to all that awesomeness.  
Kick off is 2:30 EST/ 12:30 MST - don't miss out!

Let's Roll. 


1 comment:

  1. woohoo the NY'rs were watching from home as well!!! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave a comment!