| Outside of the CCU Student Services Center, where Brandon just registered for his Fall classes! |
| Keri, Jen, Brandon and the awesome Aunt Wendy |
| Zoomed out so you can admire our legs. |
Aunt Wendy is the best! She's so quirky, fun and carefree - we've been having a blast together! Not to mention, she feeds us amazing home cooked meals non-stop. For instance, last night her son (Brandon's cousin) Scott (who's also a chef at a local restaurant) came over and cooked for us. It was - no joke - the best meal I've had in years. We had grilled ribs, homemade potato salad, corn, this cucumber/onion/vinegar/sugar/cream salad thing (I don't know what it was, but it's my new fav) and delicious vanilla stout beer from a brewery in Breckenridge, CO. For dessert, we had an assortment of ice cream sammies, fudgsicles, ice pops and reese's peanut butter ice cream bars to choose from. For 2nd dessert, Scott and Aunt Wendy taught us the art of drinking (and savoring) tequila! I think we tried 7 different brands, but not full shots of each of course. Haha, if that had been the case, there's no way I'd be up this early blogging. At least not in coherent sentences.
It's been a tremendous blessing to have a home and a bed (even if they're not ours) and family to come back to after a long day of the crazies.
Okay, so Aunt Wendy's cat named "Macheetah" (but I secretly call him Garfield, cause he's really fat and orange) just sauntered into our room. I have to go shew him away before Brandon starts sneezing up a storm!
Love you guys - thanks for all your prayers!
The Caravanning Cameron's
P.S. My family flies into Denver today and the Great American RV Road Trip starts tomorrow. Stay tuned!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show some love and leave a comment!