If it's any comfort, however, in the midst of all the summer fun, I'm almost always thinking, "I should blog about this!" But I don't, because if the choice is between, lets say, our weeknight beach volleyball games or a couple hours of composing posts, there's no contest. Instead, I settle for taking an obscene amount of photos which then clog up my hard drive. That is, until an unusually slow Sunday rolls around when I just so happen to be within arms length of my computer and in the mood to blog...
So here's what the elusive Cameron's have been up to!
My "little" cousin Matty went to senior prom (Now there's a high school memory I could live without).
Neon gravel? Check. Lack of aeration system. Sweet. Chunk of last night's chicken as fish food. Perfect.
Hmm, I wonder what went wrong?
I cheered on Fayder (my nickname for Faith) at her softball semi-finals game.

Found a new favorite adventure sport: PADDLE BOARDING!
My cousin, Meg, had one of those "wouldn't it be cool if..." ideas last winter to start up a beach fitness/paddleboarding program, and she actually did it! How often is it that we go all in like that? I'm so proud of her. And I'm so happy she likes us enough to invite us along!! Go "Like" her page on Facebook, if you dare to be that cool =)
We had a blast hanging out with my littlest sister and a couple of her teammates - they were great! (Keri's playing on the women's BuxMont Torch soccer team in Pennsylvania for the summer).


----------------------------------
There's so much more to be posted - like beach outings, volleyball league games, pub trivia nights, birthdays, exhibitionist babies... but this is a nice dent for now.
Happy Monday, and stay tuned for part deux soon!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Show some love and leave a comment!