Clowning around





This little redhead is my spunky cousin, Faith.  Not only do we share a certain recessive gene, but she also just so happens to be my goddaughter, and this weekend was her surprise birthday party.


















The clown thing was kind of an afterthought, and I imagine the conversation went something like this:

"How can we make this party more interesting?"
"Well, I have 20 clown costumes in my car..."
"That's random. Done."






I'm inclined to think it worked out. Especially if you throw in a giant inflatable obstacle course...





... get the big "kids" involved...




... paint a few faces...

... arm children with clubs ...


... contribute to the childhood obesity pandemic ...















... and send everyone home to their unsuspecting parents.  


But not without documenting it first.

Carpe Diem, friends.



2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of Faith's birthday, looks like everyone had a great time. Love the face painting, and the birthday glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I love her spirit! She seems so fun and carefree!

    I love that you love baby carriers, I don't know how people do without them. We do have an Ergo, but our boy didn't like it for the longest time and he felt best in the Moby. But a couple days ago, he went into the Ergo just fine for the very first time.

    I still like the Moby because they can face out or in if they are sleepy, you know?

    I am going to post the video of the tree house living sooooooooon! SO amazing!!!

    xo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave a comment!