Welcome to the coolest blog ever!
Posted by JEN |
2/17/2011
I tried to start a blog before - as a way of being able to 1) connect with far-flung friends and families, 2) avoid the disturbing phenomena known as Facebook, and 3) keep a record of life's comings and goings - but that endeavor was short lived. That is, until now. For some reason I've become mildly infatuated with Blogger and I can't stop making blogs. The total count thus far is 3 (MeettheCamerons, nsccVBS, & MyGreenStart). So, I'm running with it this time and hopefully it'll gain momentum before I get bored again! For the most part I foresee myself (Jen) being the primary blog author, but that doesn't mean I won't try convincing Brandon to contribute as well. That said, we hope you enjoy following the blog (and subsequently, our lives) - come back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show some love and leave a comment!